FAQ - Live & Interactive Programme
A computer with a good speed of internet. Basic hardware and software requirements are:
- High-end computer/laptop (Windows OS
- Good quality web camera
- Headphone with microphone
- Large display screen (Projector or TV)
Software and internet requirements:
- Any web browser: Google Chrome, Firefox Mozilla and Internet Explore
- Windows XP SP3 or later version
- Memory – 2GB RAM/Above
- Processor speed – 2.88 GHz
- Bandwidth – 2 Mbps/Above
Live & Interactive Course are available for:
- Undergraduate student
- Postgraduate students
- Technical/Scientific Staff of Central/State Government Departments
- Users under CEC-UGC/CIET networks
- Institutions on high speed National Knowledge Network
Apart from basic course on RS, GIS & GNSS, IIRS offers specialized courses in various the matic disciplines such as:
- Advances in Geoinformatics
- Geo - Web Services – Technology & Applications
- Microwave (SAR) Remote Sensing for Natural Resources
- Urban Planning
- Open Source GIS
IIRS offers different level of courses in many disciplines for beginners and professionals working in the field of remote sensing through Live & interactive mode. You can choose your course from any of the below disciplines according to your area of specialization.
- Basic of Remote Sensing, Geographical Information Systems & Global Navigation Satellite System.
- Specialized course on different theme.
Note: after receiving your request for adding your organisation, name under IIRS Outreach Network. The competent authority at IIRS will analyse and approve it and later your organisation name will be listed in online course registration form through which participant of your organization can register for the courses.